InfosysFIRE, a division of Oklahoma Electrical Supply Company, was created in 2014 to provide a wide range of fire-alarm-related services to an existing customer base and to create new relationships with additional companies. At InfosysFIRE, our focus is to provide every customer with a superior solution as well as the best customer service possible. Our project managers are dedicated and strive to maintain the integrity and reputation of a legacy that spans over 100 years from our parent company.
InfosysFIRE performs a large array of services while still maintaining a convenient, single point of contact for our customers. InfosysFIRE works under Oklahoma Alarm Industry License #875 for our commercial fire alarm applications. InfosysFIRE is also a Licensed Fire Extinguisher Industry Company licensed through the Oklahoma State Fire Marshal’s Office, License #422.
- Fire alarms: includes installation of new systems, inspection and testing of existing systems, certification of new installations, troubleshooting, and service
- Fire extinguishers: includes new extinguisher sales, six-year servicing and 12-year hydrostatic testing
- Emergency communications: includes installation of firefighter phone systems, voice evacuation systems and emergency command centers
- Nurse call systems: includes new sales, service of existing systems or installations of new systems
Through InfosysFIRE’s partnerships with multiple companies, we also maintain a single-source contact for:
- Fire sprinklers: includes design build and installation of new systems, service, semi-annual/annual testing and inspections
- Fire suppression: includes design/engineering and installation, service, semi-annual/annual testing and inspection
- Monitoring: InfosysFIRE can provide several types of 24 hour emergency monitoring including commercial fire alarm and commercial burglar alarm. We use many different forms of communication to transmit back to a central station monitoring facility, which includes phone land line, cellular or AES radio/RF transmission.
InfosysFIRE’s project managers provide a single-source contact from the beginning to the end. Our main goal is to focus on our customers’ needs from design to installation and to make sure that every customer is extremely satisfied with the end product.